Benefits Service Center portal (www.CNPbenefits.com):
- Review your current health and welfare benefits and dependents
- Enroll in benefits as a new hire or review your benefits enrollment choices as a new retiree
- Report a life event change (birth, marriage, divorce, etc.) to add or drop benefit coverage
- Complete annual benefit enrollment
- Link to benefit forms and claims administrator Web sites
- Chat online with a Benefits Service Center representative
When you log in for the first time, enter your 8-digit employee number in the ID field and the last four digits of your Social Security Number in the Password field. You will be prompted to choose a new password. It may take 7-10 days for your name and employee ID to be entered into the CNPbenefits.com database. If you have a company e-mail account, you will receive an e-mail from the Benefits Service Center notifying you when your name is entered in the system.
Savings and Retirement portal (http://resources.hewitt.com/centerpoint):
- Check your current Savings and Retirement plan balances
- Review Savings Plan investment fund rates of return
- Make changes to your Savings Plan elections
- Model your future retirement benefits (see below!)
Did You Know?
Model your Retirement Benefits Online
The Savings and Retirement portal makes it easy to model your pension benefits with different retirement dates, salary growth projections, and interest rate scenarios. You can print and save these projections and review options side-by-side. When you’re ready, you can also initiate your retirement benefits online or talk to a retirement specialist toll free: 1-800-687-5770.